CBM CONNECT CONFERENCE IS DESIGNED FOR YOU…
Powered by Mobius Institute, we are delighted to introduce the celebrated Worldwide Condition Monitoring Training Event: CBM CONNECT™ CONFERENCE.
This quick video shows how professionals involved with Vibration Analysis, Infrared Thermography, Oil Analysis, Wear Particle Analysis, Ultrasound Analysis, Motor Testing, Precision Lubrication, Shaft Alignment, Field Balancing, Reliability and Performance Improvement will benefit by attending the CBM CONNECT Conference, previously known as IMVAC.
CBM CONNECT™ CONFERENCE HAS A UNIQUE TRAINING FOCUS
CBM CONNECT™ Conference is designed specifically for condition monitoring professionals, maintenance managers and reliability engineers. From hands-on workshops, interactive learning sessions, real-life case studies, to the latest technologies featured in the expo, this training conference provides practical learning in the important aspects of industrial condition monitoring technologies.
CBM CONNECT™ Conference gets to the meat of what you need to know to do your job better and help your plant run better! Our conference covers key condition monitoring technologies that help you DETECT+DIAGNOSE faults and SOLVE problems. We teach you precision maintenance practices that have a practical application to IMPROVE equipment reliability.
The topics covered include:
- Vibration analysis
- Oil analysis and wear particle analysis
- Infrared analysis
- Electric motor testing
- Condition monitoring program management (and other CM technologies)
In addition to the condition monitoring technologies, the key machinery-related reliability improvement techniques are also covered:
- Precision shaft and belt alignment
- Precision rotor balancing
- Lubrication and contamination control
Every successful reliability improvement program has an effective condition monitoring program and includes precision maintenance and asset care programs. This is the conference where you will learn how to master the technologies and how to implement successful programs.
Now Co-located with the new RELIABILITY CONNECT™ Conference
Anyone interested in condition monitoring should be interested in reliability improvement. The good news is that you can now attend two conferences in one!
CBM CONNECT Conference is now co-located with the RELIABILITY CONNECT™ Conference. You can choose whether to attend condition monitoring presentations and workshops, sessions dedicated to precision and proactive maintenance, or sessions that cover the reliability improvement program: the financial justification, how to develop the asset reliability strategy, work and spares management, root cause analysis, and much more:
- Implementation strategy development (plan, business case, reliability economics, milestones, asset management, ISO 55000)
- People management (leadership, culture change, engagement, skills assessment, training, certification)
- Defect elimination (project management, design for reliability, life cycle cost minimization, acceptance testing, SOPs, ODR)
- Reliability engineering analytics (statistics, criticality analysis, Pareto analysis, Weibull, Crow AMSAA, Monte Carlo, RBD)
- Asset strategy development (RCM, FMEA, PMO)
- Work and spares and continuous/material management (master asset list, bill of materials, change management, planning, scheduling, STO, CMMS)
- Precision skills & proactive tasks (a reliability leader and engineer’s view of installation, commissioning, asset care, 5S, alignment, balancing, lubrication, fastening)
- Condition monitoring (a reliability leader and engineer’s view of vibration analysis, ultrasound, oil analysis, motor testing, infrared, etc.)
- Continuous improvement (root cause analysis, communication, KPIs)
It’s your choice. There is no extra charge! Learn what you want when you want. And the expo will include companies that focus on condition monitoring and reliability improvement.
Powered by Mobius Institute
CBM CONNECT Conference is powered by Mobius Institute, a leader in CBM and reliability improvement training and accredited certification, with over 35,000 practitioners certified around the world.
You are among friends!
While you can learn online at www.cbmconnect.com, CBM CONNECT Conference live event is the face-to-face, practical hands-on place to keep learning, developing, and connecting with experts and practitioners just like you. Just like you they work hard every day to keep machines and essential equipment up and running. Just like you they face tough challenges that they are responsible to solve. And just like you, they deal with other people in the plant that do not appreciate the valuable service they provide.
Be part of the fun
Join us at an upcoming CBM CONNECT Conference to get on the right path to improving your knowledge and improving the dependability of your plant. Learn from our EXCELLENT presentations, EDUCATIONAL workshops and ENGAGING case studies. And you don’t want to miss our interactive, hands on demonstrations of monitoring techniques and practical reliability improvement solutions. With the use of test rigs that were developed just for our conferences, you will see vibration analysis, ultrasound, motion amplification, modal, and ODS in action. We’ll stress the belts and see if thermography picks it up. We’ll damage a belt and use a strobe to detect it. You will learn by example.
And we have an excellent expo where you can meet with passionate representatives of leading condition monitoring and reliability improvement companies, see cutting-edge technologies, and find resources to help you in your job.
See our industry leaders latest and greatest work.
From over 30 different countries!
From leading companies around the world
Experts in vibration analysis and condition monitoring technologies
Featuring workshops, case studies and presentations
Choose between full and half-day workshops
Networking Events 20+
Each conference is three days of keynotes, sessions, exhibits, networking, lunch, dinner, entertainment and more!