Sven Fleischer, Area Sales Manager , PRUFTECHNIK S.E.A. Pte. Ltd
- Online monitoring systems but also portable instruments can offer the user today an automatic analysis of common root causes for machine problems via vibration- and process parameter – auto analysis. This provides a great help for all the user, operator and specialists.
- Analysts can concentrate on their core capabilities and manage their time. And even more by using intelligent instruments who use smart data and interfaces of IIoT and 4th industrial revolution.
- The IIoT technology can be used to inform and interact with machine conditions and monitoring systems in very low time (seconds up to real time) worldwide and using common platforms and protocols for simple visualisation in dashboard format.
- Born in Germany 18/11/1973, degree in electronical and electrical engineering
- Vibration analysis specialist with 23 years’ experience and Vibration Analyst Cat. III – ISO 18436-2
- Started to work with PRUFTECHNIK in Germany 1996, online vibration – system commissioning and troubleshooting, responsible for all kind of laser alignment & vibration trouble shooting, field balancing etc.
- Managed later the PRUFTECHNIK Germany service workshop, moved on to international service engineer, consulting and trainer for vibration analysis.
- Taken over the role as Service Manager in PRUFTECHNIK S.E.A. – Singapore by 2010.
- Mobius authorized partner and instructor for ISO vibration analysis courses.
Today, Area Sales Manager for PRUFTECHNIK S.E.A. Pte. Ltd. In charge for countries Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Brunei, Philippines and Pakistan