ABOUT THE CBM CONNECT CONFERENCE
THE CBM CONNECT CONFERENCE™
The conference is specifically for Condition Monitoring Practitioners who want training to improve their knowledge and skills
The CBM CONNECT Conference (formerly known as IMVAC) is a live event designed specifically for condition monitoring practitioners, reliability engineers, and maintenance managers. From workshops, learning sessions, and case studies to the latest technologies featured in the expo, the conference provides practical learning in the important aspects of industrial condition monitoring technologies and reliability improvement techniques.
The CBM CONNECT Conference is powered by Mobius Institute, the training and accredited certification provider to over 35,000 practitioners all over the world. Training is important, but on-going learning and skills improvement is essential to stay on top in this important field.
It is our aim to help you form new relationships with your fellow condition monitoring and reliability improvement practitioners, and provide you with new skills and knowledge that you can take back to the plant to help you deliver even greater value.
Now co-located with the Reliability CONNECT Conference
The CBM CONNECT Conference has always included sessions focused on reliability improvement, including the Asset Reliability Practitioner (ARP) workshop and certification. But now we have taken that a big step forward.
The CBM CONNECT Conference is now co-located with the RELIABILITY CONNECT Conference. You get more of what you need!
The topics include:
- Implementation strategy development (plan, business case, reliability economics, milestones, asset management, ISO 55000)
- People management (leadership, culture change, engagement, skills assessment, training, certification)
- Defect elimination (project management, design for reliability, life cycle cost minimization, acceptance testing, SOPs, ODR)
- Reliability engineering analytics (statistics, criticality analysis, Pareto analysis, Weibull, Crow AMSAA, Monte Carlo, RBD)
- Asset strategy development (RCM, FMEA, PMO)
- Work and spares and continuous/material management (master asset list, bill of materials, change management, planning, scheduling, STO, CMMS)
- Precision skills & proactive tasks (a reliability leader and engineer’s view of installation, commissioning, asset care, 5S, alignment, balancing, lubrication, fastening)
- Condition monitoring (a reliability leader and engineer’s view of vibration analysis, ultrasound, oil analysis, motor testing, infrared, etc.)
- Continuous improvement (root cause analysis, communication, KPIs)
Now there are more streams, more workshops, and more exhibitors. You can still focus on the condition monitoring topics if you prefer, but you now have the option of attending sessions that cover the practical side of reliability improvement. You can learn more here www.mobiusconnect.com/reliability/about-the-conference
Amazing atmosphere for vibration analysts and condition monitoring professionals, nice gathering to see new technologies, case studies, and meeting industry experts.Kuwait Oil Company
The CBM Conference was a great conference, well organized with plenty of good topics to choose from.Valued Conference Attendee
Practical experience and theory meld together at the conference and point to new and innovative approaches for vibration analysis and condition monitoring.Jessica H. WITTENSTEIN
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND THE CBM CONNECT TRAINING CONFERENCE
1. Perfect for CBM practitioners
The CBM CONNECT conference is the only conference with streams dedicated to CBM: condition monitoring and the fundamental, practical reliability improvement: alignment, balancing, and lubrication
2. Perfect for CBM practitioners wanting to master reliability improvement
Now that the CBM CONNECT and RELIABILITY CONNECT conferences are co-located, you can attend the Asset Reliability Practitioner (ARP) course and workshop, attend dedicated reliability workshops, and attend streams dedicated to the science and art of reliability improvement in addition to the CBM sessions that you love. Your choice! No extra charge!
3. Variety of content
Each event has keynote presentations, educational presentations from leading industry experts, and detailed workshops that provide you with new knowledge and skills
4. Expand your network
Network with other learning professionals from leading companies around the world including Shell, Dupont, GE, Siemens, Bridgestone, Weyerhaeuser, GM, Johnson Controls, and MillerCoors
5. Learn from your peers who are on the same mission as you
Improve diagnostic knowledge and skills while building relationships with peers who face the same challenges
6. New technology
Our exposition typically features more than 30 exhibitors providing the latest products and solutions. There is a lot happening in our industry; this is the place to see for yourself what is new and improved
7. You are among friends
Our event is unique in the industry because we deliberately focus the topics and limit the numbers. Unlike those 1000+ attendee events where you never see the same person twice, and you never get the opportunity to speak with the presenters and workshop leaders, our training conference is “intimate”; you are among friends.
8. Add to your library
The CBM CONNECT conference bookstore gives convenient access to the latest condition monitoring and reliability books.
9. Keep your knowledge fresh and your skills sharp
Unless you are super-human you will not remember everything you learned on your training courses, plus new techniques and technologies are being developed every year. You need this event to stay on top in your chosen profession.